Monday Madness!

Okay, while I contemplate how school is tomorrow and I want to die and sob while praying to the seasonal gods to somehow let summer stay forever, here is my Monday Madness today! 

What I am currently reading: 
Aliens from planet L'eihr made contact two years ago, and now Cara's school is hosting the first foreign exchange...ever. Chosen to be the host, Cara faces the controversy about the new aliens while struggling to make Aelyx, the student, feel at home. That's when she realizes this isn't some cute little deal, and that the consequences may be deadly. Not only that, she has also fallen hard for this alien boy. She must figure out to save them, and her race.

Addicted, so far. For once aliens are not some crazy intergalactic monsters and they're just advanced humans. It's not some cheesy hollywood alien action book either. 

What I just finished reading: 
Hopefully I'll get reviews out soon, but here are some teasers!


“I am equal to a baby and to a hundred year old lady. I am equal to an airline pilot and a car mechanic. I am equal to you. You are equal to me. It's that universal.
Except that it's not.” - Ask the Passengers


"I think a lot of people want to be someone, but we are scared that if we try, we won't be as good as everyone imagines we could be.” -Love Letters to the Dead

“And then it's always that one word that makes you so different and puts you outside the overlap of everyone else; and that word is so fucking big and loud, it's the only thing anyone ever hears when your name is spoken. 

And whenever that happens to us, all the other words that make us the same disappear in its shadow.” -Winger

What I look forward to reading: 




Hopefully you'll pick these up. They sound great!










No comments:

Post a Comment