Summer/School Stories I Love

So it's the end of summer, huh? Well here is a collection of summer-based stories and school-based stories I love. 
Summer Stories: 
Jenny Han's New York Times Bestselling series about Belly and how her life has always been "measured in summers". A heartwarming romance series where the romance is sweet and beautiful and real, very touching. One of my absolute favorites...ever.

Such a sweet story of how friendship can make the biggest difference in your life. I fell in love with Sarah Dessen's writing a long time ago, and this is one of the best. you may feel abandoned, but you will find your place somewhere. 


Okay, now this one is an utter classic. Cheesy as the titles sound, these books are actually a beautiful story of how friendships can last, if you make them last. each girl has her own struggles but in the end, they all come together. 

School Stories: 
I'm sorry, but I am such a sucker for these books. I grew up with them, I guess, and I never grow tired of the characters. They feel like my best friends, fictionally. I think I find a little bit of myself in all of the characters, which is what the author intended to do. 


In love with these. Most of you have probably seen the movie, with Anne Hathaway and such. Mia is so funny and clumsy and dramatic that it's close to impossible to imagine her as a princess, but at the end of the day, she knows who she is, and the stories she brings are funny, yet sweet. 


I am so guilty of obsessing over Sarah Dessen, but this was my first book of hers, and I got it signed! Mclean is such a wonderful protagonist, and the situation that she is in and how she copes with it is painful yet admirable. This is what got me addicted, people. 


The only reason I haven't written a review of this yet is because it was so amazing that I think I'm going to read it again for a full effect. About Ryan Dean, who goes to a boarding school and struggles with the harshness of the bullying and the craziness, while falling in love with his best friend, Annie. Utterly HILARIOUS, yet heartbreaking (the ending!!) 





No comments:

Post a Comment