Top Ten New Series I want to Start


Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish where we post 10 of our favorite things in each category. 

Top Ten New Series I Want To Start


1. The Young Elites
Another Marie Lu novel? After meeting her and seeing how amazingly awesome her writing is? Yes please. 

2. Delirium
Technically this isn't a new series, but I would really like to start it because I've heard such great things.

3. The 100
I really want to read this book. So bad. It looks absolutely amazing. 

4. The Testing
I had heard about this series before, but my friend this weekend made me want to read it even more. 

5. Unwind
I haven't started this yet, and I want to die. :( 

6. King Dork
I got the ARC for the sequel at a book convention and so I think I should probably read the first one first. 

7. Icons
I read Kami Garcia's novel, and I think it's time to read the book of the other coauthor of Beautiful Creatures. 

8. Just One Day
I didn't really like If I Stay, but this series is supposed to be pretty good so I think I may want to give it a try. 

9. Crank
I haven't read anything from Ellen Hopkins, and judging by the awesome reviews, this book is probably a good place to start. 

10. The Marbury Lens
Andrew Smith is wonderful, and I think that this book sounds really awesome. 

These aren't ten super NEW series, but they're the ones I've been looking forward to picking up lately.



No comments:

Post a Comment