Versatile Blogger Award

Ahh...A short, easy, simple award. How cute and sweet and amazing. First off, I want to thank Erica @Books4Ev and Emily @Paperback Princess for nominating me, I am super excited. So onto the actual award...

THE RULES: 
Here are the rules: 
- If you are nominated, you've been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you, just to be nice :)
- Link back to their blog. They'd be ever so grateful!
- Select bloggers to award (ones you recently discovered or follow regularly)
- Nominate them for the award (remember to notify them once you do!)
- Lastly, tell the person who nominated you seven things about yourself. Easy as that!

MY FUN FACTS:
1. I love Les Miserables. I've said it a ton of times and I will say it again. The movie was a bit shabby, but the musical...oh the musical. I LOVE it. 
2. I am also obsessed with old bands, like The Beatles, Queen, ABBA, and The Cranberries. Oldies are the goodies.

3. I remember being obsessed with the Junie B. Jones series when I was young. She is my spirit animal.

4. Besides reading and writing, I act and sorta kinda sing. I've been recently cast as the main role in a play! 

5. I have read each Harry Potter more than 20 times and watched each movie more than 10. It's a bit of an obsession. I also love Emma Watson to the moon and back.
6. I am a proud feminist. It's something I really truly believe in. 

7. (Totally random but...) I ABSOLUTELY LOVE EDDIE REDMAYNE. Can I just talk about how excited I am he won an Oscar? AHHHHH. That is AMAZING!

MY NOMINEES:
I'm sorry if you've already been nominated...I've seen this award everywhere.

That's a wrap! Hope you enjoyed. :)



12 comments:

  1. Thank you again for the nomination! And I'm also obsessed with The Beatles (like, madly obsessed), so we have that in common. Oldies music really is the best. Congratulations on being cast in the lead role for a play, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Maybe we could have a Beatles sing-off sometime? My favorite member is George Harrison, personally.

      Delete
    2. I am ALWAYS down for a Beatles sing-off! I prefer John, but it's better like this -- we won't have to fight over them this way!

      Delete
  2. Yayyy you did the tag! I love Les Miserables as well, I'm constantly singing the songs! I LOVE EDDIE REDMAYNE TOO! When he won best actor, I started crying lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah thanks so much for tagging me! So glad to have found another Les Mis fanatic. HE'S SO GREAT I KNOW. haha :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for doing this tag! LES MIS is so AMAZING I loveeeee it sooooo muchh. You have no idea. EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE :) Oh my gosh, I love him. Yay for you! Acting is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for nominating me!!!! This is such a great tag and I'll be sure to have mine up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oldies are the goodies! Completely agree! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, sometimes I think I've been born in the wrong decade haha

      Delete
  6. Oldies are the goodies! Completely agree! :)

    ReplyDelete