12 Bloggers of Christmas Pt. 1

Welcome everyone! Today is an incredibly special one, because Read and Dream is hosting its very first bloggish event! The title of the event may be a little misleading because due to popularity it's actually 13 bloggers! In the holiday spirit of joy and happiness, I am showcasing 4 bloggers to you every Sunday for the next 3 weeks and their responses to a few questions. Please check them out as they are all amazing AMAZING bloggers :) 


EMILY @PAPERBACK PRINCESS
Hello! For those of you who don't know me, I'm Emily and I run the blog, Paperback Princess! My blog was created in the summer of 2014 when I realized that I didn't really have anyone to fangirl about books, to! It was one of the best decisions I ever made :) Besides reading, I also enjoy listening to music and I am actively involved in many musical fandoms as well, and I also love to bake! (Although I'm not very good at it)  
Why do you blog? 
I blog so that I can communicate and make friends with people whom I can relate to. I also love receiving recommendations from other bloggers, and this is overall a very positive and fun place to be in. 
What was the best bookish thing about 2015?
Definitely when I reached my first Blogiversary! I did not think that I would have kept my blog going for that long, and seeing all of the blogging friends that I had made during that time was truly emotional!


Well, HELLO THERE!! *waves* I'm Ranu, and in case you didn't know, I blog over at The Araliya Bookshelf! I'm a Sri Lankan teenager who is obsessed with crime shows and Doctor Who (Matt Smith, anyone??!). I also love making crafts, debating and writing (though I can get very lazy with all that because books have pretty much taken over my life :P).
Why do you blog?
Oh, my GAWSH, I LOVE this community!! Y'all are amazing, ALL of you! I can' tell you how many wonderful people I've met over my one year of blogging. Although I may have started blogging just as a hobby, the only thing that keeps me going now is all the lovely human beans tap-tapping their way behind the screen. Thank you, all of you!
What was the best bookish thing about 2015?
GETTING MORE FRIENDS TO FANGIRL WITH!! Come one, admit it, real life can get lonely sometimes. But never fear! Your fellow book bloggers are always here! This is my first year of blogging, and possibly the best bookish thing that has happened to me in 2015. But, let's not forget the many wonderful books published this year, the many awesome authors who debuted, and the many bookworms made happy! Have a WONDERFUL Christmas, lovelies! :)

My name is Zoe, and I blog over at Stories on Stage. Besides reading, I also have a huge passion for musical theatre and gymnastics
Why do you blog? 
I blog because of the amazing community. There are so many incredible people in the book blogosphere, and there's nothing better than discussing books with someone who shares my passion for them.
What was the best bookish thing about 2015? 
The best bookish thing that occurred this year is how many new and incredible bloggers I've "met". <3

Hi, I'm Christina. I'm a bookish scientist that blogs mostly about YA books. I also write novels and am hoping to be published some day. Occasionally I write blog posts about writing.
Why do you blog?
It started as a personal project so that I could talk about books without seeing the glazed over looks of everyone I knew (lol). Eventually, as I got more and more immersed into the blogging community, I found some real friends here. I love to read. I love to write. I may not always blog, but I will most always have the friends I've made here.
What was the best bookish thing about 2015?
Jodi Meadows!! My favorite author!

Amazingly, before 2015 I hadn't read any of her books. At this point, I have now read all of her published works and one of her upcoming novels. I'm obsessed with her writing and I hope to learn a lot from her.

Thank you so much Emily, Ranu, Zoe, and Christina! They are some of my absolute favorite bloggers, so check them out! 





6 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring us, Kate! Can't wait to read the other posts and get to know some other bloggers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, Emily! Thanks for participating and always being so supportive :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring me Kate! ♥ This is such a fun and creative idea, and I can't wait for the second part of the post! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure! Aww thank you, it's really great to be able to widen the community a little bit :)

      Delete
  3. I AM A LATE COMMENTER. FORGIVE ME. But thanks so much, Kate! This was a lovely idea, and I'm glad to be a part of it! <33 :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA totally understand Ranu! You're welcome it was so great to have you on my blog :)

      Delete