Soundtrack to My Life: Good Music

Hey everyone! Recently I watched a video on one of my favorite youtuber Lucy Moon's channel called the Soundtrack to My Life Tag. While I didn't want to necessarily answer the same questions, I really wanted to create a record of all the music I've been loving recently for both myself in the future, and for you to give me some feedback and recommendations! (I might add to this list later)
Let's jump right in!
For days I'm feeling strangely really good: 
-You and I by Ingrid Michaelson
- Keep Your Head Up by Andy Grammer
- Everything is Sound by Jason Mraz
- Some Nights by F.U.N
- Don't Stop Me Now by Queen
- On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons
- I Lived by One Republic
-Hall of Fame by The Script
-Island in the Sun by Weezer

For calming, daily, no matter what feeling music:
- Dirty Paws by Of Monsters and Men
-ANYTHING BY OH WONDER (and that's not a song i'm saying literally anything)
-Sleep on the Floor by The Lumineers
-Re: Stacks by Bon Iver
- Trouble by Cage the Elephant
- Fast Car by Tracy Chapman
- any cover by Dodie Clark (doddleoddle on YouTube)
- Details in the Fabric by Jason Mraz ft. James Morrison
- Can't Help Falling in Love With You cover by Ingrid Michaelson
- The entire Rumours album by Fleetwood Mac

For not-so-good days and a good angry cry:
- Jumpers by Sleater-Kinney
- Why Am I The One by F.U.N
- Spirits by The Strumbellas
- Let Me Live by Queen
- The entire Stars album by the Cranberries

The playlist on my phone literally titled Musical Trash:
- 21 guns by the American Idiot Broadway Cast
-When I Grow Up from Matilda the Musical
- Dear Theodosia and It's Quiet Uptown from Hamilton
- For Good from Wicked
-The Color Purple from The Color Purple

For now, that's most of the music I listen to in my day-to-day life. Looking at my music taste, do you have any recommendations? Please let me know!





1 comment:

  1. I love The Lumineers! I will definitely check that song, and many of these on your list out!

    ReplyDelete